A holiday to Florence will introduce you to an array of historic sites, structures, buildings and ruins of the early settlers. With a unique blend and balance of preserved history and promising future developments, Florence town site welcomes you to explore its best tourists attractions, exquisite cuisine as well as offers some choice of great hotels and resorts to stay. Read further and find out the best guide of Florence for travel enthusiasts.
By Ken Bosma [CC BY 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
Captivating historic sites in Florence
Best Tourist Spots in Florence
- St. Anthony Monastery, McFarland State Historic Park, Pinal County Historical Society Museum and much more in store for you.
Best Hotels in FlorenceFind your comfort in Florence's Best Hotels
- The small town offers several top notch hotels as well as budget hotels for your comfortable stay. Pamper yourself!
Best Restaurants in FlorenceExplore Florence's finest restaurants
- From sophisticated fine dining experience to modest food stalls, Florence delivers you a unique flavor.
Best Nightlife Spots in FlorenceMusic and Beer
- Florence has all the bases covered, from smaller night bars to the larger club venues - the town will definitely treat you with a fun filled night scene.
Best Shopping Centers in FlorenceSome unique shopping expedition
- Take your time out for a unique shopping spree in Florence. From antique stores to Prison outlet, you will experience something new and different.